Whitehall Health Centre Offers Solutions & Treatments To Alleviate Painful Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms.
What Is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, also known as CTS is an injury caused by a pinched median nerve that runs from your forearm through your wrist. This common injury can be extremely painful, producing numbness to the palm side of your fingers and thumbs. Any variety of activities and incidents can result in CTS, such as a wrist fracture, arthritis, diabetes or repeated hand and wrist movements.
Call (412) 885-2929 for your Free Consultation.
- Painful Tingling In One or Both Hands
- Feeling of Swollen Fingers With No Visible Swelling
- Loss of Muscle Strength In The Thumbs
- Unresponsive Finger Motion
- Decreased Ability To Squeeze Items
- Hormone Headaches